Reminder Default Time

How do you set the reminder default time? Currently, when I set a reminder time it shows "today" at an hour that is already past. Prior to the latest update, it would be set for the following day at 8am. Any help would be appreciated. 

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, RGC said:

I should have mentioned that this is on my iPhone.........

Currently, there is no method of setting the default reminder time

If you want to add your vote, there's a request posted at

Thanks for your response. So to clarify, when I set a reminder and a date/time on the iphone, it will currently show up at a time that is prior to the the current time? For example, Add date to notify me. Screen shows today at 8:30am but the current time is 8:40am. I have used the reminders in the past and I remember the "notify me" on the iphone would be set for the next day at 8:00am. With that, all you have to do is push done and it's set for the next day. If you want to change the time and date you can manually do that. I understand you can't set a default time but again I thought EN had an automatic default for the next day at 8:00am. Am I missing something, or has that function changed?

2 hours ago, RGC said:

Am I missing something, or has that function changed?

Unfortunately, in the latest iOS version, when you go to add a reminder by tapping the clock icon and then Add a Date, the date and time pre-selected will be today's date and a time that is the same or earlier than the current time.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, RGC said:

Am I missing something, or has that function changed?

I recall previously the default was 8am and still is on some platforms

As you indicated, the default has changed to current date/time (with 15 minute increments)

• Level 5*

I thought the default 

13 minutes ago, jim.g said:

Unfortunately, in the latest iOS version, when you go to add a reminder by tapping the clock icon and then Add a Date, the date and time pre-selected will be today's date and a time that is the same or earlier than the current time.

Is it the current 15 minute window?  

2 hours ago, RGC said:

So to clarify, when I set a reminder and a date/time on the iphone, it will currently show up at a time that is prior to the the current time? For example, Add date to notify me. Screen shows today at 8:30am but the current time is 8:40am.

You are sort of presented with now, and you have to adjust to the date/time you want to be reminded.

5 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I recall previously the default was 8am and still is on some platforms

I think this is only for reminders adding when sending an email to EN.  When forwarding an email, !2017/01/27 in the subject before #notebook will create a reminder of 1/27 at 7 am. 

• Level 5*

They have a default time today AFAICT on these platforms:  

1. 7:00 fixed if you add a reminder to an email you forward to EN
  2. Approximately the current time on IOS and you adjust
  3. +1 hour on the PC and you adjust

I don't know on Android or Mac.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, csihilling said:

They have a default time today AFAICT on these platforms:  

1. 7:00 fixed if you add a reminder to an email you forward to EN
  2. Approximately the current time on IOS and you adjust
  3. +1 hour on the PC and you adjust