IOS Update 8

AdiDe

Idea

Hi! 
First of all, I really like the new design of the iOS app. Bravo! 

But I have some problems here:

- Why would you divide private and business-notes like this? Now I cant use the shortcuts anymore - well I have to switch like 10 times a day between the accounts... 

- There's a notification (red dot by the app) and I have no idea why. It only appears when I'm in the private account. I've tested and synchronised everything. 

- At the star-section: The "Schnellzugriffe" (shortcuts?!) should be on the top and the "last notes" on the button. I think this would be more intuitive since the top part would always be the same then. (and again: PLEASE, don't force this splitting of the private and the business-account here)

Thanks and keep up the great work. 

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, AdiDe said:

Hi! 
First of all, I really like the new design of the iOS app. Bravo! 

But I have some problems here:

- Why would you divide private and business-notes like this? Now I cant use the shortcuts anymore - well I have to switch like 10 times a day between the accounts... 

- There's a notification (red dot by the app) and I have no idea why. It only appears when I'm in the private account. I've tested and synchronised everything. 

- At the star-section: The "Schnellzugriffe" (shortcuts?!) should be on the top and the "last notes" on the button. I think this would be more intuitive since the top part would always be the same then. (and again: PLEASE, don't force this splitting of the private and the business-account here)

Thanks and keep up the great work. 

I believe the red dot represents overdue reminders.

Personally I like the recent notes above the searches in shortcuts since I use that function more often.  Could be an option I suppose.

38 minutes ago, AdiDe said:

But where do I get an overview about overdue reminders? If there's a red dot, there should be a direct link to the problem/notification. 

If by red dot you mean the red badge on the EN icon, then yes that represents uncleared or unmarked as done reminders. The best way to find these is to select Reminders which is right under All Notes in the Notebook list. This will show you all remainders in due date order. The ones where the remind date/time has passed will be at the top. Select the notes one by one and tap the clock icon at the top and then tap what you want to do with the Reminder such as Mark as Done, Clear, etc.

• Level 5*
On 2017-01-26 at 2:48 AM, AdiDe said:

- There's a notification (red dot by the app) and I have no idea why. It only appears when I'm in the private account.

Can you post a screenshot?

As per @jim.g  Is this the standard IOS badge with a count of notifications?

Archived