Highlights disappearing constantly the past (2-3) weeks!!!!!!

I highlight a lot in my notes, and it's so frustrating that I have re-highlighted the same note (3) times already because all my highlights on my macbook pro version of evernote for some reason keep just disappearing. I have to go to my iPad version, screenshot my previous highlights, and then re-highlight on my mac, but I'm done with that now because it keeps happening. This has been going on for weeks. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP!!!!! 

6 hours ago, DB_Evernote said:

I highlight a lot in my notes, and it's so frustrating that I have re-highlighted the same note (3) times already because all my highlights on my macbook pro version of evernote for some reason keep just disappearing. I have to go to my iPad version, screenshot my previous highlights, and then re-highlight on my mac, but I'm done with that now because it keeps happening. This has been going on for weeks. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG ASAP!!!!! 

Thanks for reporting this @DB_Evernote. Our developers are currently investigating a fix for this issue. I don't have an ETA on when that will be but will update this thread as soon as I have more information.

I am having the SAME exact problem. At first I thought I was losing my mind.  I started wondering: "I thought I highlighted that? I always highlight that heading. Hmmm..Maybe I didn't." Then I would RE-highlight it.  Then the highlights kept disappearing so then I started thinking: "Now, I KNOW I highlighted that yesterday!" Seriously, I am an avid Evernote Plus user and a big fan. I rely on Evernote heavily for my business and have encouraged all my friends to start using it.  Please find a fix for this bug soon. It seems to have started when the new iOS upgrade/refreshing came out just a couple of weeks ago.  

My system info...

2015 MacBook Pro

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7; 16GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory

macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Evernote for Mac version 6.10

Thanks, 

PCN

I second that the issue seemed to have started when the new iOS upgrade came out a few weeks ago. I just sent in my activity logs from both iOS and Mac so hopefully it gets resolved soon. Here are some problems I've had.

• When I make highlights on my iPad, they just don't transfer to my Mac. So I re-highlight on my Mac......but then some of those highlights I made on my Mac won't appear on my iPad version.
  • After re-highlighting on my Mac, maybe a few days, maybe hours later, poof, all the highlights I made are gone. I've done the same note multiple times now, and won't be doing it again until there's an update(s) on iOS and Mac because it's just a waste of time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived