Can't see all of my note

gtiuk

I love evernote but it only seems to work for small notes, I have a long list of things I need to remember and when I look back (on my iphone or desktop (windows)) I can only access the first part of the note.

I have now tried to find help using google and help file - frustrating.

1) there is no help> activity log

2) Help menu contact just takes you to a loop preventing you from getting anywhere.

I have been through countless circuit menus always getting back to the same place.

CBA

Have decided just to uninstall and use a doc file on dropbox which serves the same purpose.

You probably won't even post because content has to be approved.

Good luck but I certainly wouldn't advise investing in your company!

• Level 5

Hello @gtiuk. To clear up a couple of misconceptions: this is mainly a user-to-user forum, so you're addressing other Evernote users, not their support staff (though they do look in on the forums from time to time); and if you look around the forums a bit, you'll find dozens of posts as unhappy as yours, without censorship--there is no pre-approval of posts.

If all you want is one long document with a list of items, there might indeed be better tools than Evernote. However, I have a number of notes that are several pages long, and I'm able to scroll down through them in the Windows program. If I understand you rightly, you're not able to do that? Any more details you can offer may help some of here to figure it out.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, gtiuk said:

I love evernote but it only seems to work for small notes, I have a long list of things I need to remember and when I look back (on my iphone or desktop (windows)) I can only access the first part of the note.

It is called evernote, but I am able to scroll down for my longer notes.  I can view the bottom of my notes

>> there is no help> activity log

I see this on the Mac platform.  Theres something equivalent on the IOS and Windows platforms

>>2) Help menu contact just takes you to a loop preventing you from getting anywhere. 
I have been through countless circuit menus always getting back to the same place.

I think that's the Conact Support website.  I make use of it often.  
One solution is not to sign in - you're already signed in via this forum

Attached is a screen shot on my iPhone.  When I said long list it is only about 20 items - certainly not over an A4page

The keyboard gets in the way of reading the whole message and I don't know how to get rid of it!  I can't scroll down or drag the text up (or down)!

On windows 7 the evernote web page has a Help & Learning option (image 2) clicking that takes you to the help section (image 3) searching for activity log (image 4) tells you to go to Help . Activity Log and then the circle is complete.  (won't let me upload images because I have exceeded .5Mb and won't let me delete the image I have already attached.

There must be an easier app!

4B289CE6-07D2-4A3A-8D9F-8D7C67495832.PNG

Archived