EN 8 - can't view searched notes

pgvh

Idea

In EN 8.0.2, on my iPads (regular, Mini and Pro), when I search for notes I get the note list with the top-most note selected. THIS IS THE ONLY NOTE I CAN VIEW!

Whenever I touch another note, the note display briefly switches to display the heading of the selected note, but then the selection jumps back to the top-most note in the search results list. (This behavior doesn't happen if I have no search active; then i can select any note in the note list.)

UPDATE: I just realized that this problem doesn't happen if I press the magnifier to start a search; it only happens when I pull down the note list and type the search text.

This problem doesn't happen on my iPhone.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
58 minutes ago, pgvh said:

In EN 8.0.2, on my iPads (regular, Mini and Pro), when I search for notes I get the note list with the top-most note selected. THIS IS THE ONLY NOTE I CAN VIEW!

Whenever I touch another note, the note display briefly switches to display the heading of the selected note, but then the selection jumps back to the top-most note in the search results list. (This behavior doesn't happen if I have no search active; then i can select any note in the note list.)

UPDATE: I just realized that this problem doesn't happen if I press the magnifier to start a search; it only happens when I pull down the note list and type the search text.

This problem doesn't happen on my iPhone.

In the error case, if you slide the note you want to view to the top of the note list, it should display then.  Workaround until fixed.

Archived