Waterfox 64bit Web Clipper 6.10.2.0 do not work at all?!

Pauli

Hi,

since the update to the Web Clipper 6.10.2.0 it do not work any more. I try to to delete and reinstall the Addon but if I click the Web Clipper Icon nothing happens. No Clipper no error windows or something!?

What should I do to use Web Clipper again at Firefox 64bit version (Waterfox)?

Regards, Steffen

• Level 5*

Apologies - I thought that link led to the release notes,  I obviously had that wrong.  As you say,  the Firefox add-ons page shows 6.10.2.0 as the latest,  and the Evernote website redirects to the same Mozilla page to download Clipper.  Yet my installed version now shows this (open Clipper,  click Options)  Don't know whether that is because I run the beta version of the app,  or I'm just special in some way... :huh:

ScreenClip.png

Maybe you can send me the xpi File to manually install the Beta?

The Addon XPI File is on your Frefox Profile in the folder extensions. Normally with a UUID like {E0B8C461-F8FB-49b4-8373-FE32E9252800}.xpi

You can open a xpi File with a Zipper software and can see the single files so you can find the Evernote Addon (look at the icon and picture files in the XPI and so you get the Addon).

Thanks, Steffen

• Level 5*

Hi Steffen - sorry to take a while,  but for whatever reasons I have a lot of XPI files on my system in Mozilla-related folders.  There's only one// which I'll send to you by PM if it will accept the upload.  Use at your own risk!!

Gaz

Edit // from the 'extensions' folder you specified

Archived