shortcuts in sidebar are gone?

I use Evernote for my university courses and I keep my work for each course in the sidebar shortcuts. In the last few days, shortcuts are gone from the sidebar? The sidebar only shows the little images to bring me to the notes, notebooks, atlas, etc. is much smaller and doesn't include shortcuts. 

Is this a new update that I didn't notice installed, or is there a way to get my shortcuts back?

23 hours ago, keara said:

I use Evernote for my university courses and I keep my work for each course in the sidebar shortcuts. In the last few days, shortcuts are gone from the sidebar? The sidebar only shows the little images to bring me to the notes, notebooks, atlas, etc. is much smaller and doesn't include shortcuts. 

Is this a new update that I didn't notice installed, or is there a way to get my shortcuts back?

Hi @keara,

It sounds like your Sidebar is collapsed. Try dragging it to the right with your cursor. Here's a brief recording illustrating what I'm referring to:

83Qa0XK2Jo.gif

If the Shortcuts are still not there after expanding your Sidebar, follow @DTLow's steps to add them back to the Sidebar from the View menu.

I hope that helps!

Archived