Upgrade to Premium

I'paid for premium upgrade a coupple of months ago. Everything was working fine till yesterday, when i've changed my phone, ( from iphone 6 to 7+) and now i have on my new phone only basic, so i cannot acces all my notes, and it's asking me all the time to pay to go premium.

My question is how i can get premium on my new phone, because it's already been paid.

• Level 5*

Hi.  You should have had access to your premium account as soon as you logged in.  I'd recommend logging out and then back in - it sounds as if you may have inadvertently created a new account with slightly different details if you can't see your notes,  so doublecheck the details too...

• 1 month later...

I have had Premium for the last several years, but now Evernote recognizes me as a Basic member.  It may be something to do with the fact that I upgraded my phone from Samsung S4 to S7.  Evernote told me to revoke a device, treating me as a Basic user.  I logged in from Evernote website and see me as a Basic user.  All the contents that I have accumulated seem to be in there, so it's not like I inadvertently created a new account.  Now, I cannot even have an access to your Help Chat or open a ticket because you treat me as a Basic member.  Please get in touch with me and solve this problem!  My wife and I have been a paid customer!

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, Bun-chan said:

I have had Premium for the last several years, but now Evernote recognizes me as a Basic member.  It may be something to do with the fact that I upgraded my phone from Samsung S4 to S7.  Evernote told me to revoke a device, treating me as a Basic user.  I logged in from Evernote website and see me as a Basic user.  All the contents that I have accumulated seem to be in there, so it's not like I inadvertently created a new account.  Now, I cannot even have an access to your Help Chat or open a ticket because you treat me as a Basic member.  Please get in touch with me and solve this problem!  My wife and I have been a paid customer!

Hi. We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so unfortunately we really can't help with accounts problems.  I'd suggest you use twitter if you can to @EvernoteHelps to contact the company.  An Evernote employee @amanda_h seems to help out with most of these,  so she may be able to chime in now that I flagged her name.

I can't imagine that changing your phone would stop you being recognised as a premium customer,  but I also can't see what else could have caused a problem.  I hope Evernote are able to solve it - please come back and let is know how you get on!

Archived