Release/Bug Log for iOS and other EN Releases??

I one of the many EN iOS users that are highly disappointed with how EN iOS v8 was rolled out. I would expect these functional level of bugs in alphas and even rough betas, not not production code. The excuses your support team comes up with are somewhere between insulting and incompetent. For me personally, I have been forced to downgrade back to EN iOS v7 to have the basic functionality I need to do PDF annotations. I think I have half a dozen or so separate unresolved bug reports in with you technical team at the moment. Some of these bugs are major ones that have no user work-around (not being able to annotate PDFs) and some are more minor that just slow down the UI (search results initially showing nothing found for 10-15seconds). However there is no way I can tell if a bug still exists because Evernote corporate does not release a list of squashed bugs for maintenance releases. Why?! This makes absolutely no sense to hide this information from your users. Beyond just being common practice in the development world to document code changes it lets users like me that are stuck waiting know when it is safe to go back to the current release. It would literally a development team member less than 30minutes to compile these changes and post them to a page somewhere on the EN website. There is no good excuse for this. If you don't start treating your paying customers like the lifeblood they are to your company, you will likely not to have a company for too much longer...

-EM

• Level 5*

Not only bugs but a feature parity list. Which apps can do what? Only Mac and Windows can merge notes, only Windows can merge them in the order you select, etc. There are dozens and dozens of examples.

Archived