BUG: Can't read a note from search results in version 8.0.1 on iOS

I already uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote on iOS, so this is a genuine bug with the app.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Search for a word.
  2. In the search results, select a note that is not the first one in the search results.

Expected behavior:

I should be able to see any note I select.

Actual behavior:

When I select any note after the first one, the note does not get displayed, and it reverts to the first note or a previous note in the search results.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Jessie Hernandez said:

I already uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote on iOS, so this is a genuine bug with the app.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Search for a word.
  2. In the search results, select a note that is not the first one in the search results.

Expected behavior:

I should be able to see any note I select.

Actual behavior:

When I select any note after the first one, the note does not get displayed, and it reverts to the first note or a previous note in the search results.

Yeah, you have to drag the note to the top of the list in order to view it.  Hopefully this gets fixed soon.  

I'm having the same issue. Unable to select the 2nd note onwards. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I'm on an iPad Pro and iPhone 6S and it's doing it on both. 

I love the look and functions of this new Evernote, but as a Premium user if these bugs don't get fixed ASAP I think I'll move on.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, jordyk said:

I'm having the same issue. Unable to select the 2nd note onwards. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I'm on an iPad Pro and iPhone 6S and it's doing it on both. 

I love the look and functions of this new Evernote, but as a Premium user if these bugs don't get fixed ASAP I think I'll move on.

Until this gets fixed

1. You can slide the note to the top of the list and then select it if
  2. Use the magnifying glass in the tab for searches, this works fine

This makes it harder to do notebook specific searches for sure with the note list pull down malfunctioning.  

Archived