Due to limited holiday staffing, chat will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 13 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
jamcgovern

Annotation Tools Grayed Out on iPad Pro

All of a sudden today the annotation tools are grayed out on any new documents on my iPad Pro, leaving me with no annotation tools. I have reinstalled the program, downloaded and trashed and re-uploaded and synced the documents to no avail. I can continue annotating old documents, not just new ones. I need this now! 

I am also a Premium member.

This is a problem that EN seems to be aware of. However, I gather from my discussions with the EN support team that this is a non-priority bug in v8. How a bug that is limited to only its top level paying subscribers is a non-priority I simply can't understand.

-EM

23 hours ago, jamcgovern said:

All of a sudden today the annotation tools are grayed out on any new documents on my iPad Pro

This was a bug introduced in the latest IOS release.

Its been reported in the release discussion and I recommend you switch to that discussion

Annotating images on new notes greyed out.

This problem back again. On an iPad Pro, ios10.3.2. Evernote 8.9.1

The problem that won't go away, sigh.

This feature is the reason I paid to upgrade my Evernote - totally useless to me without it. Not a 'Priority" is an insult to premium users.