Evernote 8.0 Missing Feature - Saved Searches

bh71

Idea

What happened to 'saved searches' ... they used to be shared across all platforms (to my knowledge), at least between ios and mac platforms.  This is a useful feature, that will be missed from this new, austere application.

6 replies to this idea

It is in there, you find

saved searches under the search icon on the left panel (in my case, after re-install, it took a couple of minutes/hours until sync was finished and the searches showed up,

and the favourites (last notices, fast access) under the star icon in the left panel.

Takes a bit to find the options and used-to features, but works in the end.

Will update only one of three iOS devices as long as the crash upon update is not resolved ... Should better have been marked as beta.

Cheers, EvB

5 hours ago, evb said:

It is in there, you find

saved searches under the search icon on the left panel (in my case, after re-install, it took a couple of minutes/hours until sync was finished and the searches showed up,

and the favourites (last notices, fast access) under the star icon in the left panel.

Takes a bit to find the options and used-to features, but works in the end.

Will update only one of three iOS devices as long as the crash upon update is not resolved ... Should better have been marked as beta.

Cheers, EvB

Left panel...? Are you referring to an iPad in landscape mode? If yes, my problem with missing Saved Searches is on the iPhone, where there is no panel—just the main screen.

I use Saved Searches a lot (read: a LOT), and am lost without them. 

Jep, Ipad Air, and I refrained from updating on my Iphone and my Ipad Mini after the special experience.

The similar panel should be somewhere ... :)

Waiting for 8.0.1, EvB.

Hold on, have a look at the topic "announcement" - Evernote v8.0 for iOS Released

In the picture you see your missing panel, at the bottom, not left. Should definitely be there ...

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, PaperQueen said:

If yes, my problem with missing Saved Searches is on the iPhone,

Save searches should appear when you press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.

My saved searches are missing on my iOS client as well. When I hit the magnifying glass nothing is displayed.

please tell me I am doing something wrong - Saved searches across all devices is a core use case for me! I use all the time... Team Evernote: Please advise!

Archived