New ghost account

féfé

Hi everybody!

I'm in deep trouble: I've been using Evernote for several years. Today, I installed Web Clipper and it seems to have created another account, but with the same name and pwd... So I can now access only the few notes I took to test Clipper and all the other notes are gone!

When I look at the accounts details, it pretends it was created today. Of course, there is nothing in the recycle bin.

I always use the web interface of Evernote.

I'd appreciate very much your help.

Thank you.

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, féfé said:

Today, I installed Web Clipper and it seems to have created another account, but with the same name and pwd... So I can now access only the few notes I took to test Clipper and all the other notes are gone!

I log in with my email and password.  Use your email address for the other account instead of userid

Each account requires a unique email address so your two accounts have differnt emails

• Level 5*

Hi.  It would be impossible (AFAIK) to create a new account with exactly the same details as an existing one.  Is it possible you used a different email address?  Do you have any old marketing emails from Evernote showing the address of your original account?  If you use Twitter,  reach out to @EvernoteHelps for assistance - we're a user forum,  so don't have access to user details.  Support will be able to help you better...

Archived