Jump to content

Duplicate the Note - Web Client


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I am trying to use the web client as much as possible for a period of time but cannot seem to see how you can duplicate the whole note in the web version.  It's easy on the desktop client but that defeats the purpose of using the web version.  Any ideas or am I missing something simple?

I am using Chrome across all my devices.  Thanks

Link to post
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, darrenbuttoniow said:

Hi All,

I am trying to use the web client as much as possible for a period of time but cannot seem to see how you can duplicate the whole note in the web version.  It's easy on the desktop client but that defeats the purpose of using the web version.  Any ideas or am I missing something simple?

There's no duplicate note function on the web/mobile platforms

I mail notes to my Evernote address, or just do  a simple copy/paste

Link to post
1 minute ago, DTLow said:

There's no duplicate note function

I mail notes to my Evernote address, or just do  a simple copy/paste

 

Thanks, DTLow - I am able to do that but I have made a journal template and didn't want to have to copy and paste.  Enjoy your Sunday!

Link to post
  • Level 5*
58 minutes ago, DTLow said:

There's no duplicate note function

I mail notes to my Evernote address, or just do  a simple copy/paste

This may be okay, as long as you don't have a table in the template.  Tables do not do well in copy/paste in EN Web, original anyway, if you don't use Ctrl-A - Copy.

Edited by csihilling
made correction in red
Link to post
8 minutes ago, csihilling said:

This may be okay, as long as you don't have a table in the template.  Tables do not do well in copy/paste in EN Web, original anyway.  Not well at all.

Just tried it and they copied fine on my template.  Thanks for the heads up though! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Level 5*

Yeah I went back and retested.  If I do a Ctrl-A copy tables work okay.  If I do a highlight and copy tables do not.  Learn something every day....

 

Link to post
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...