Forward emails into Evernote

After a few years as premium user I recently downgraded to the "basic" plan. One of the differences between 'basic' and 'plus/premium' is the option to forward e-mails into Evernote. Today I installed Spark as my main e-mail client on my iPhone 7. One of the features of Spark is Evernote integration....and it works. Having a 'basic' plan i had no trouble forwarding mail to Evernote. Bug? or am I a paying customer without knowing it?

•  
  • Level 5*

Hi.  If you were a paying subscriber I'd imagine you'd notice..  check your account level to confirm.  It may be that Spark does the heavy lifting of converting an email to a file and simply creates a new note with the attached file so you can see the content.  No actual emailing may be involved...

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Celf said:

After a few years as premium user I recently downgraded to the "basic" plan. One of the differences between 'basic' and 'plus/premium' is the option to forward e-mails into Evernote. Today I installed Spark as my main e-mail client on my iPhone 7. One of the features of Spark is Evernote integration....and it works. Having a 'basic' plan i had no trouble forwarding mail to Evernote. Bug? or am I a paying customer without knowing it?

Its a comparison of apples and oranges

Yes, Evernote has an email input feature

Yes, Spark has an integration with Evernote to create notes from Email.
It creates notes directly and does not use Evernote's email feature
I have a similar process scripted for email on my Mac

I prefer the direct route over the email process

Archived