Apple Pencil - Multi-page hand written notes

Hey there,

I am a very big Evernote fan using this application in my business environment. Here I especially make use of the feature of taking hand written notes with my iPad and my Apple Pencil. By doing so I'm constantly facing one issue:
When finishing 1 hand written page there's no easy way to add a second page in order to keep a natural note flow. Instead, the page needs to be saved and then the cursor needs to be put after the note before another hand written page can be inserted manually. This process hurts to be honest.

Maybe you can help me. Am I doing something wrong or is that a non-solved Evernote bug? I've also started using Penultimate but the way of syncing notes into specific notebooks is not satisfying to me.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
9 minutes ago, gregman said:

When finishing 1 hand written page there's no easy way to add a second page in order to keep a natural note flow. Instead, the page needs to be saved and then the cursor needs to be put after the note before another hand written page can be inserted manually.

I'm not satisfied with Evernote's handwriting feature beyond basic sketching
Instead, I switch to a dedicated app.  My favourite app on the iPad is Notability

I save the working file as a note attachment in in it's native format.  When finished, I convert to pdf format

I guess here the issue of not sufficient functionality is mentioned. In my case the functionality is sufficient since I only seek to do hand notes but it's rather the problem of simply continuing notes on a second page without doing this manual cursor thing. Any clue how to do that? If Evernote is supposed to substitute a real blank paper, this function needs to be put in place. I'm missing a button called "Next/new blank page".

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, gregman said:

I'm missing a button called "Next/new blank page".

You can submit a feature request in the feedback forum, but Evernote's editor isn't designed as a tool for paged content.
More like web page that just scrolls on and on

The best you can do is add a horizontal line to indicate breaks

• 2 years later...
在 2017/1/11 在 PM8點03分, gregman說:

Hey there,

I am a very big Evernote fan using this application in my business environment. Here I especially make use of the feature of taking hand written notes with my iPad and my Apple Pencil. By doing so I'm constantly facing one issue:
When finishing 1 hand written page there's no easy way to add a second page in order to keep a natural note flow. Instead, the page needs to be saved and then the cursor needs to be put after the note before another hand written page can be inserted manually. This process hurts to be honest.

Maybe you can help me. Am I doing something wrong or is that a non-solved Evernote bug? I've also started using Penultimate but the way of syncing notes into specific notebooks is not satisfying to me.

Thanks!

I also need this.