Note scrolls to top on click of attachment

Okay.. this is really weird.

It's impossible to DOUBLE-click open an attachment... because on the FIRST click the note scrolls to the top.

This happens ONLY WHEN the cursor is in the note.  If it is the first time I'm clicking on anything in the note, it functions normally.  But once the cursor is in the note, it scrolls to the top on the first click of any attachment.

Something else I just noticed, when it does work (the first time clicking in/on the note) after the second click and the attachment opens, the note scrolls to the top.

The only way I'm able to open attachments now is to rt--click | open

I've restarted my computer.

Version 6.10 (454267 Direct)
Mac desktop

TIA

1 hour ago, Pilot Bob said:

Okay.. this is really weird.

It's impossible to DOUBLE-click open an attachment... because on the FIRST click the note scrolls to the top.

This happens ONLY WHEN the cursor is in the note.  If it is the first time I'm clicking on anything in the note, it functions normally.  But once the cursor is in the note, it scrolls to the top on the first click of any attachment.

Something else I just noticed, when it does work (the first time clicking in/on the note) after the second click and the attachment opens, the note scrolls to the top.

The only way I'm able to open attachments now is to rt--click | open

I've restarted my computer.

Version 6.10 (454267 Direct)
Mac desktop

TIA

Hi @Pilot Bob,

Thanks for reporting this. This should be resolved in the latest beta for version 6.11 which can be found here:

I hope that helps!

Archived