New style of Notes

winnetou

Idea

Hello i was looking everywhere but i didn't find option like that. Basically I want to achieve something like in my drawing :) Style like in imessage. You are taking a note so You are going to category > (for example) "business ideas", and You see this. I dont need to write every time title of my note itp. I write relative short notes and I do it like that. When the note is bigger bubble is also bigger its responsive. sorry for my englisch I'm from Polandexport (1).png

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, winnetou said:

Hello i was looking everywhere but i didn't find option like that. Basically I want to achieve something like in my drawing :) Style like in imessage. You are taking a note so You are going to category > (for example) "business ideas", and You see this. I dont need to write every time title of my note itp. I write relative short notes and I do it like that. When the note is bigger bubble is also bigger its responsive. sorry for my englisch I'm from Poland

I just don't see that kind of note using the Evernote editor.

The editor has Basic features, and is constrained by the underlying html format.

My approach would be to use a different editor.  

My favourite is Notability on my iPad.  The native format isn't comparable, but when I'm finished, I export to PDF format.

The office/iWork's formats work well with Evernote when attached to a note.  

Archived