Notes have disappeared from web page

I have an HP desktop PC running Windows 10, and a samsung phone, and have been running the most up-to-date basic form of Evernote on both.  Today, I discovered that all notes on my phone had disappeared.  I synced it and that did nothing.  Then I logged onto the Web to discover that was empty as well.  My PC still has its full complement of notes.  I have rebooted, and emptied trash, but to no avail.  Why is the PC not syncing with the Web? (I haven't tried deleting and reinstalling Evernote on my PC because I don't want to lose the only set of notes that still exist.)

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, alembic8 said:

Today, I discovered that all notes on my phone had disappeared.  I synced it and that did nothing.  Then I logged onto the Web to discover that was empty as well.  My PC still has its full complement of notes.  I have rebooted, and emptied trash, but to no avail.  Why is the PC not syncing with the Web? (I haven't tried deleting and reinstalling Evernote on my PC because I don't want to lose the only set of notes that still exist.)

Verify that you're using the same userid/password on your devices and web.

The master version of your notes is accessed via the web

Archived