Add note list type (like Snippet View) with full title and tags

I'd like to have the note list to the left of the notes. But there is no note view type which displays the full title if the title is more than e.g. 5-6 words long. I do not want a preview, just the full (wrapped) title and tags. Date would also be fine.

It's quite frustrating that you can't see the full title in the search result for notes.

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, noox said:

I'd like to have the note list to the left of the notes. But there is no note view type which displays the full title if the title is more than e.g. 5-6 words long. I do not want a preview, just the full (wrapped) title and tags. Date would also be fine.

It's quite frustrating that you can't see the full title in the search result for notes.

I use Top List view with columns for Title, Tags, Date

The title isn't wrapped, but I can adjust the width

But then the note preview window becomes so small. As I wrote above I like to have the note list next to the note - not above.

And I don't like to switch permanently between Snippet Preview and Top List.

I also tried side list but it is not really configurable (e.g. hide all columns except title and wrap it)

Problem is also that the snippet view does not show the notebook so I usually add a hint to the notebook in the title -> longer titles which often start with similar words.

Archived