Premium User support is horrible

dtwguy

I have to add that my own experience with Evernote customer service has been equally horrible.  I've been a premium user for years and on the only occasion that I have needed assistance I found it surprisingly poor.  First, it is impossible to speak to anyone other than through chat.  And the reps on chat are following a very limited script and are only empowered to escalate to a ticket, not help or assist customers.

For a company that prides itself on being a tool for business, Evernote has a lot to learn about supporting their best customers.  

This forum seems to echo this point.  Evernote - are you listening to your customers??

Hi @dtwguy,

I'm the rep that was chatting with you earlier. I'm sorry to see you were unsatisfied with the support I offered.

While I can definitely understand your frustration, your situation was a bit unique in that you wanted to take advantage of a promotional offer that is only available to Basic subscribers. I did my best to help and assist you, but we're limited with third party subscriptions as we are unable to cancel iTunes subscriptions or offer discounts via third party applications. We aren't trying to deny you the promotion, there are just certain eligibility requirements for taking advantage of them (your account must be at a Basic level, and you have to subscribe directly through our website).

Archived