Save multiple images to Dropbox

regression

I have some post cards I would like to scan and save to Dropbox. If I use Scannable to take a picture of the front and back, then send to Dropbox, only the first picture I scanned is saved. Is there a way to save both as separate files to Dropbox?

An even better solution is to have one image file with the front / back in the image. Am I correct in thinking this is not possible with Scannable?

• Level 5*

Hi. The basic problem may be that an image file can't contain more than a single image.  Take a picture of side 1 and call the file <document>side1.jpg (or .png,  whatever...) tale a picture of side 2 and call it <document>side2.jpg.  Or save to PDF format which can save more than one image.  Or use third-party image software to join the two images into one.

23 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi. The basic problem may be that an image file can't contain more than a single image.  Take a picture of side 1 and call the file <document>side1.jpg (or .png,  whatever...) tale a picture of side 2 and call it <document>side2.jpg.  Or save to PDF format which can save more than one image.  Or use third-party image software to join the two images into one.

Thanks. Am I correct in that if I take two pictures using Scannable, I cannot save each as a separate file name? So if I wanted pictures of the postcards instead of a PDF, I would take a picture of side 1, save it, then take a picture of side 2, then save it?

• Level 5*

You're correct that it's not possible (AFAIK) to take two pictures and then save them both.  Another option here might be to save the pictures to Evernote via the in-app camera,  which (on most mobile devices) will allow you to take several pictures and store them in one note.

Archived