Apple Watch /Sync

Just got my Apple Watch and set up on my iPhone 6+ to "Show App on Apple Watch". It is "installed" and it opens. However, it does not update along with my iPhone. When I open a note on my watch, it is really really old! [It's a shopping list that I have changed many many times since the one displayed.] I have tried turning OFF/ON both iPhone and watch. Uninstalling/Reinstalling Evernote from "My Watch" on iPhone. "Searching" for note instead of looking at what is there. I also tried 'Keeping in Dock" and "Remove".

Is this a bug, or is there a solution?

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, coolgrandma said:

Just got my Apple Watch and set up on my iPhone 6+ to "Show App on Apple Watch". It is "installed" and it opens. However, it does not update along with my iPhone. When I open a note on my watch, it is really really old! [It's a shopping list that I have changed many many times since the one displayed.] I have tried turning OFF/ON both iPhone and watch. Uninstalling/Reinstalling Evernote from "My Watch" on iPhone. "Searching" for note instead of looking at what is there. I also tried 'Keeping in Dock" and "Remove".

Is this a bug, or is there a solution?

Mine always shows the current content. Strange. Maybe remove the app, then reboot the watch, then reinstall and see if that clears it up?

I noticed a little alarm clock on the 2 notes I am having a problem with, on my Homepage[ Green Page] and the time stamp of what I keep getting. I determined it was a reminder, so I removed it. Evernote sync'd but so far it did not solve the problem. The Reminder is gone, but the time stamp is still there, and that is what my Apple Watch keeps getting. Now I have to figure out how to get rid of the time stamp.

• 5 weeks later...

I have the same issue, the Apple Watch shows really old notes, some that I deleted a long tiem ago and some old versions of my current notes.

Also, it doesn't show all my notes.

It's like the Apple Watch version of Evernote is set to a date a few weeks back (before I even got the watch).

What's going on??

Archived