A portable version please, and sync note only on request

Cannot install application in my work PC, so I'm forced to use evernote web, so I'm missing tons of features.

And for the desktop version, it would be useful to store/sync only requested notes, I just prefer to keep things in cloud...

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, totalz said:

Cannot install application in my work PC, so I'm forced to use evernote web, so I'm missing tons of features.

What portable device do you have; iPhone, Android, ....

Evernote supplies software for various devices

>>And for the desktop version, it would be useful to store/sync only requested notes, I just prefer to keep things in cloud...

There are already posts requesting this feature.  You could do a search and add your vote

Example

• Level 5*

Assuming that you're referring to a portable USB-based Windows client, even if there were a portable version of the Evernote Windows client (and I don't know how hard/easy it would be for Evernote to provide one), Evernote desktop programs always sync all of your notes from the server to your desktop device. The feature that DTLow is referring to is generally called "selective syncing" (which may help you to find the relevant forum discussion/feature requests), where you'd select notebooks that you always want synced to your local device; all others would need to be accessed via the cloud.

• 1 month later...

Archived