Option to remove date from reminder without removing entire reminder

guitardude109

Idea

Hello evernote team. Could you please add the option to remove a reminder date from a note without removing the reminder from the note? What happens to me is that I use a saved search returning all notes that have a reminder on them. This is my "to do" list. Sometimes while viewing my "to do" list, I need to remove a date from a note but still need that note to have a reminder on it. Currently my only option is to remove the entire reminder, then go search for that note to add a new reminder that does not have a date attached to it. Also, if a date is applied to a reminder, can you please show that next to the reminder when viewing a note automatically, instead of having to click on the reminder and change date options to view the date/time? Thanks evernote!

-Steven

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
On 12/26/2016 at 2:45 PM, guitardude109 said:

Currently my only option is to remove the entire reminder, then go search for that note to add a new reminder that does not have a date attached to it.

From the tags you applied I'm assuming a Mac user.  Don't know if the Mac version has the Search when note is updated on/off flag, this would prevent the note from disappearing from the search results after the removal of the date.

Workaround, open the note in its own window and then make changes.  Then you don't have to go searching for it. 

Archived