Font Issues - iMac to iPhone

I'm running 6.10 on my iMac desktop computer, and the newest app on my iPhone.

I have three notes currently. They are all Helvetica Neue font, size 14, whatever is standard in the desktop application. However, recently, one of the notes shows up smaller than all the others in the iPhone app. They are all same size on desktop, but two different sizes on iPhone. Tried starting a new note and copy/paste, same issue. Anyone else having this issue? Hard to read the smaller font on the iPhone and can't find a way to make it look like the other notes. Thanks!

On 12/23/2016 at 9:25 AM, doogierose said:

I'm running 6.10 on my iMac desktop computer, and the newest app on my iPhone.

I have three notes currently. They are all Helvetica Neue font, size 14, whatever is standard in the desktop application. However, recently, one of the notes shows up smaller than all the others in the iPhone app. They are all same size on desktop, but two different sizes on iPhone. Tried starting a new note and copy/paste, same issue. Anyone else having this issue? Hard to read the smaller font on the iPhone and can't find a way to make it look like the other notes. Thanks!

Hi @doogierose, welcome to the forums!

If you want the formatting on the notes to match in Evernote on your iPhone, I'd recommend simplifying the formatting.

• Open Evernote for iOS
  • Open the note
  • Tap the "three dots" icon in the lower right corner
  • Tap Simplify Formatting

Please let me know how this works out for you.

Archived