Align text to the top (or middle?)

• Level 5*

If it exists, I cannot find it. I would love to be able to align text to the top (or middle) in a list. This comes up when an image is added. See below. Item #4 the text should be at the top of the text with the text next to it, not bottom. Or a way to align an image in a paragraph flow to be at the bottom.

ScreenClip.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not sure what you're looking to achieve here.  #4 is spaced so far away because that row of the list has to accommodate the full height of the image.  If I add a table and another column I can move that to the right so you could keep the content more together when you continue the number series,  or by adding a c/r the image folds neatly down to the next level with or without a table...  see below -

ScreenClip.png

ScreenClip [1].png

ScreenClip [2].png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Not sure what you're looking to achieve here.  #4 is spaced so far away because that row of the list has to accommodate the full height of the image.

I know why it is doing it, but it could accommodate the full height of the image by letting the image drop below the text, not positioning it above. I could do a table, but that eliminates the ability to have inline images. IOW, I couldn't have text before and after the image. 

Archived