Evernote features

AnitaM25914

Idea

Hello,

I use Evernote web and mobile app every day. I am a college student and I would not finish all of my weekly assignments if not for Evernote. I thank you for creating such a helpful software application. 

My request or suggestion is can you make color tabs and or some type of indication that one particular "note" is very important. A color tab for instance, for a test or an important project due would be a more visual reminder other then a date notification. If you could assign a specific color (let's say red) it would be more easily recognized as being important. I realize this is not a new concept but for someone who realize on Evernote for almost all aspect of my daily life, I would find this minor feature very helpful. 

I thank you for your consideration and time.

Anita M Endeman

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  It depends on what you have in mind for "tabs".

Tag styles already exist in the desktop applications and color tag a note as below (snippet view).  The more tags,  the more color bands.  Don't know when or if that will make it into the web or mobile apps,  but if you can get desktop access...

(This is a mainly user-supported forum by the way - Evernote staffers will read your post,  but you won't necessarily get any feedback from them anytime soon...)

Edited for typos

ScreenClip.png

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, AnitaM25914 said:

My request or suggestion is can you make color tabs and or some type of indication that one particular "note" is very important. A color tab for instance, for a test or an important project due would be a more visual reminder other then a date notification. If you could assign a specific color (let's say red) it would be more easily recognized as being important. I realize this is not a new concept but for someone who realize on Evernote for almost all aspect of my daily life, I would find this minor feature very helpful. 

You might want to change the title of this request to make it more specific
"Evernote features" isn't entire descriptive

You mentioned tabs, but that's not currently an Evernote feature

At the top of my shortcuts ares, I have a shortcut for Important Notes
I identify the notes by tag !Important Notes and its easy to add/remove as required

Archived