Google Drive icon not showing up

Hi,

I recently heard about Evernote and Google Drive integration and, even though I can see and use the Google Drive icon in the Web version of Evernote, it is nowhere to be found on my Samsung tablet (Android v5.0.2), even with the Beta version of Evernote (v7.9.8) -- see attached screenshot. Am I missing something? I don't know if that matters, but the Google Drive Android app is installed and working on my tablet.

Screenshot_2016-12-18-06-35-29.png

OK, when I click the paperclip, I don't see any Google Drive option (see screenshot), but if I then click on the "File" option, I then have access to any app-provided contents, including Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Interesting feature.

Thanks!

Screenshot_EN1.png

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  What version of Evernote are you using? (Evernote > Settings > Support) 

The integration was launched months ago and will have filtered through to the current release.  The help pages say essentially what I said - if there's really nothing showing up and you have v7.9.6 or above I can only suggest that you try uninstalling / restarting and reinstalling the app - make sure you sync the device first.

As stated in my first post, I had the 7.9.8 beta version, but I followed your advice and reinstalled the app (still v7.9.8 beta), and *now* I do have a Google Drive option when I click on the paperclip (see screenshot). Cool! Thanks!

Screenshot_2016-12-19-19-54-45.png

Archived