Re-Adding a second Windows Computer

Help Needed Please! On my laptop it said I needed to update my Evernote to 6.4.2.3788 (I think). I said okay but then it stopped midway through the update and I got the attached message. I tried to uninstall everything and reload but keep getting that message (attached). I revoked the device but when I try to install it keeps giving me that same error. How TO is my questions.

How to uninstall per user on my laptop?

How to add my laptop and download the program?

Thanks

Raewisconsin

This is the message I keep getting now:

Snapshot_179.jpeg

The message below I kept getting before I uninstalled the whole program:

Snapshot_178.jpeg

Thank-you for your support csihilling! I thought I had uninstalled everything on Evernote but after checking the laptop with Revo-Uninstaller, I found bits and pieces of the program all over the place. Once I thoroughly uninstalled Evernote I re-loaded the new Evernote and everything worked great. Thanks again!

Raewisconsin

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Raewisconsin said:

Thank-you for your support csihilling! I thought I had uninstalled everything on Evernote but after checking the laptop with Revo-Uninstaller, I found bits and pieces of the program all over the place. Once I thoroughly uninstalled Evernote I re-loaded the new Evernote and everything worked great. Thanks again!

Raewisconsin

You are welcome.  Glad it got sorted.

Archived