Shift + Delete

• Level 5*
On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎16 at 5:04 PM, ozguroz said:

Some notes i do not want to send to trash .

Shift + Delete for the notes directly without sending to trash . 

Best Regards

Oz

My guess is that it has to do with limiting support tickets. If you shift+delete a file on a windows computer by mistake, people know that Microsoft can't help you. But if you were to shift delete a note by mistake, I am pretty sure you would try and get it back by contacting evernote. The best solution for this is that all deleted notes go through Trash first.

On 12/18/2016 at 6:04 PM, gustavgi said:

My guess is that it has to do with limiting support tickets. If you shift+delete a file on a windows computer by mistake, people know that Microsoft can't help you. But if you were to shift delete a note by mistake, I am pretty sure you would try and get it back by contacting evernote. The best solution for this is that all deleted notes go through Trash first.

People who are willing to do the shift + delete do not want to deal with the Trash . Want notes to go forever disappear ,

You want to deal with trash just Delete the notes with Delete :)

About regreting the case 

if you think you would regret deleting the note  make another feature  add 5 seconds  same as gmail undo function .

If i see notes being deleted with shift + delete and give me 5 seconds to click to undo action , if i do not click i really want those notes to disappear .

Best Regards

Oz.

Archived