Why do my notes not save?

I have realized lately that a lot of my text notes have not been saving. This is heart breaking as I am just beginning to realize how much work I have lost. Whenever I type a note it always appears to sync but I have noticed that sometimes when I click off to a different note and then return to the note I just typed the content has not saved and disappeared. This is very frustrating and has made me lose all confidence in Evernote. I use Evernote for Mac and always keep it updated. Has this happened to anybody else and is there any way to retrieve the data that has been lost?

I'm jumping in here. I'm using an Acer Chromebook R11.

After adding text to a note over several days, and having everything that I wrote saved, suddenly in the past two days whenever I try to add more text to the same note I get the message that the note can't be saved. Thankfully I haven't lost anything. I've tried pasting the contents onto a new note, but I get the same message: the note can't be saved. There are no attachments to it, no links embedded into it. Nothing but text. I've logged off and restarted the computer, but the problem persists.

Then, when I click on contact support to report this problem, I get this message:

Oops, we encountered an error.

Unexpected error.
Our server has experienced difficulties processing your request(/SupportLogin.action) 
You may need to Sign in to your account to access this page.

------------------------

It's asking me to sign in, but I'm signed in already.  When I click on the highlighted Sign in link it takes me back to my notes. Weird.

I've tried logging out, signing back in, opening Evernote in a new tab, but still I get the Oops message when I try to contact support.

FYI, I'm a plus member.

Can someone help?

Thanks.

Archived