Page Break that makes next section PRINT on another page

DrewG

Idea

I use Evernote for all my class notes, and I love it. But most of my classes go chapter by chapter, and I'd really like to divide each chapter in my notes. That way when I print, I'll have each chapter as its separate page.

Similarly, I hate when one [bullet point] runs over to another page, I wish I could say if part of a paragraph/bulleted list gets pushed to a new page then put the whole para/list on that next page.

Please let me know if there is any progress being made on this or if there are any workarounds! (The page break line does nothing for me)

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

You could create a note for each chapter and name them so they would appear in sequence, Class1 Chapter 1.  Or use tags.  No way to get page breaks in a note without exporting the text to something else and creating the breaks there.  Ditto on a bullet rolling over a page break.

• Level 5*
On 2016-12-13 at 11:39 AM, DrewG said:

Please let me know if there is any progress being made on this or if there are any workarounds! (The page break line does nothing for me)

As you found out, the Evernote Note does not have a page concept
For pages and other word processing features, I would switch to a dedicated app
You can copy the text from your note, and store the file as an attachment to the note

Archived