Jump to content
We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
GiacomoLaw

Other Revision timetable template?

Recommended Posts

Is there a revision timetable that anyone can share with me? For the week, along with the time of day that I can plan my revision with.

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

Is there a revision timetable that anyone can share with me? For the week, along with the time of day that I can plan my revision with.

Is this the studying process.Unknown.png
I'm thinking you can easily create something using tables

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Is this the studying process.Unknown.png
I'm thinking you can easily create something using tables

Looks intresting. How did you get some of the squares coloured? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, GiacomoLaw said:

Looks intresting. How did you get some of the squares coloured? :) 

On my Mac, I right click on the Table Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 9.20.29 AM.png
then select Table Properties 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DTLow said:

On my Mac, I right click on the Table Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 9.20.29 AM.png
then select Table Properties 

Oh, okay. Probably can't do this on Windows. :( 

Share this post


Link to post

Nope - Windows Tables options are to add or remove rows and columns and that's it.  You can always copy tables from Excel or Word (or other compatible Office suites) and if you copy a table with multicolored cells,  you can paste that into Evernote...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Nope - Windows Tables options are to add or remove rows and columns and that's it.  You can always copy tables from Excel or Word (or other compatible Office suites) and if you copy a table with multicolored cells,  you can paste that into Evernote...

Will that table work cross platform?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

Will that table work cross platform?

Depends how crazy you go with colors and cells.  It should,  in most cases...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, GiacomoLaw said:

Will that table work cross platform?

Tables and colours work on my Mac, iPad and web; its standard html code

If you don't have colour options in the Windows editor, you might be able to patch the generated html code

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, DTLow said:

Tables and colours work on my Mac, iPad and web; its standard html code

If you don't have colour options in the Windows editor, you might be able to patch the generated html code

Okay, thank you and @gazumped for the help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...