How to display Notebooks, Notes on a view so a note can be dragged to another n book

I can not figure out how to display three columns at the same time.  Display a list of Notebooks, List of Notes and a selected notes all at the same time.  My current view only shows  List of Notes and the note contents.  I need a way to dragging a note from one notebook to another notebook.

I probably have modified my view of Evernote and can not remember how to go back to the default view.

Thanks very much for your help.

DickB

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 12.02.49 PM.png

• Level 5*
13 minutes ago, DickB said:

I can not figure out how to display three columns at the same time.  Display a list of Notebooks, List of Notes and a selected notes all at the same time.  My current view only shows  List of Notes and the note contents.  I need a way to dragging a note from one notebook to another notebook.

I probably have modified my view of Evernote and can not remember how to go back to the default view.

I think you're showing a display from a MacScreen Shot 2016-12-11 at 10.15.26 AM.png

side list view, with the sidebar hidden

You can set the display options under View

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, DickB said:

Yes I am using a Mac for Evernote.  But when I hide the sidebar I only have the List of Notes and the Note content.  

And the reverse, is to unhide or display sidebar.  You should now see this in the View menu

DTLow, thanks for your help.  But I am still stuck.  Whether I hide or show the Sidebar, I still only have a list of the Notes and the Note Content, but not list of Notebooks that I can drag a note to another Notebook.  

I have finally figured out how to screen capture my screen and present a small reasonable jpg file to show what I am talking about.

I really hope your patience has not run out.  Thanks.

DickB

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 11.36.10 AM.jpg

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, DickB said:

DTLow, thanks for your help.  But I am still stuck.  Whether I hide or show the Sidebar, I still only have a list of the Notes and the Note Content, but not list of Notebooks that I can drag a note to another Notebook.

Your screenshot shows that a hidden sidebar and "top list view"Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 9.57.52 AM.png
Can we see your sidebar

You also might want to see what sidebar options you have enabled

Archived