Little bug in scrolling (v 6.4.2.3788)

Schmurtz

Idea

There is a little bug in the vertical scrolling bar on Windows client , I often copy/paste text to the bottom of my notes and the scrolling bar is not working correctly so I can't see what I paste at the bottom of my note.

Please read these steps to reproduce it :

• Go to the bottom of a long note by pressing these keys : "Ctrl" + "End"
  • Press "Enter" numerous time. At this time you're already seeing that the scrolling bar is not working correctly  : it stays at the same place but it should follow the cursor.
  • You can paste text -> you'll not see your pasted text.
  • If you press one direction key on your keyboard (up,down,left or right) or a letter, the scrolling bar go down and you can see what you are going to copy/paste !

This is really annoying, can you take a look ?

Thank you.

Btw : impossible to find how to submit a ticket from this formulary (there are no input box for text !!?!)  :

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=176617

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

So Evernote are aware of the issue (we're a -mainly- user supported forum,  not Support) and it will be on their radar to fix at some point.  There's no need for you to report a specific issue,  though you could do so by tweeting @EvernoteHelps if the support ticket page isn't working for you...

2 hours ago, gazumped said:

So Evernote are aware of the issue (we're a -mainly- user supported forum,  not Support) and it will be on their radar to fix at some point.  There's no need for you to report a specific issue,  though you could do so by tweeting @EvernoteHelps if the support ticket page isn't working for you...

OK, thank you.I'll try tweeting.

May be the community can try the support ticket interface too because it's not me, it's just not working...  But I'll tweet this too...

I'm sad to see the biggest web services like evernote or feedly that have a so bad interaction with their community...

Archived