Evernote 7.9.7 don't work on Android 5.0.2 !

Hi

I update my phone to new version of android 5.0.2 and I installed evernote .

when I first execute evernote it work but when I edit one of my text the program is closed then for another time I can not

execute the evernote application ! when I click the evernote icon it open but immediately closed!

I install another version of evernote 7.9.5 but it doesn't work

please help how can I solve this problem

Thank you

• Level 5*

Hi.  When you reinstall Evernote,  are you uninstalling / restarting the phone /  reinstalling from the Play store?  There's no reason (AFAIK) why Evernote should not work for you,  but if it is a versions issue,  you may have to go back to an earlier style of Evernote.  See http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/evernote-corporation/evernote/evernote-6-3-android-apk-download/ for older versions (scroll down)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear gazumped and Matt W,

I install evernote 6.3 version but after some days It could not sync with server and I uninstall it .

I install new version 7.9.8 but when I want to sign in it’s make an error “ There was unknown error “

. I uninstall it and reinstall  but I receive that error again .

My android version is 5.0 . I think it is not completely uninstall .

please help me How can I solve this problem .

Thank you

• Level 5*

Hi.  Do you have a good internet signal?  I can't think of any reason why you'd have so many problems - unless @Matt W. can come up with another suggestion,  I can only suggest you uninstall Evernote again,  restart your phone and reinstall it.  Make sure you're on a wifi connection while you do all this.  I've used Evernote quite happily on an Android device through Android 5.0 and Evernote 6.3 up to currently Android 6.0.1 and EN 7.9.8.

Dear gazumped

thank you for your reply

I think my country ( IRAN ) IP restricted by evernote team !

I don't know why ?! It's astounding for me :-) because I use it at least 2 years and before that kind company

support us

I hope evernote team solve this prolem

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ashkan,

I have same issue but not just with Android, no where I can access to my notes. Even website is unreachable. I used US proxy and it's fixed now and I think it's because of Iran IPs are blocked. I really want this problem to get solved, it's irritating.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Safvat said:

Hi Ashkan,

I have same issue but not just with Android, no where I can access to my notes. Even website is unreachable. I used US proxy and it's fixed now and I think it's because of Iran IPs are blocked. I really want this problem to get solved, it's irritating.

Hi.  See

...for the country blocking issue.

Archived