Automatically Sharing Notebook after creating

Hey,

i noticed a bug which is automatically sharing a Notebook after creating it. I don't want to share them..... Anyone else having this issue? And yes, i clicked "private" in my checkboxes and also haven't selected any contact to share it.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, I2olanD said:

i noticed a bug which is automatically sharing a Notebook after creating it. I don't want to share them..... Anyone else having this issue? And yes, i clicked "private" in my checkboxes and also haven't selected any contact to share it.

How is the automatic sharing showing up?

I know of two methods; public URL or specifying a list of usernames

On 27.11.2016 at 7:59 PM, DTLow said:

How is the automatic sharing showing up?

I know of two methods; public URL or specifying a list of usernames

Everytime i create a notebook it's automatically sharing the book with a contact that i shared another notebook. Right Click -> New Notebook -> "checkbox is private" i submit and then it shares the notebook

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, I2olanD said:

Everytime i create a notebook it's automatically sharing the book with a contact that i shared another notebook. Right Click -> New Notebook -> "checkbox is private" i submit and then it shares the notebook

Its not happening to me.
I'm not creating many notebooks (tag person) but I could always revoke the sharing for the new notebook

You might want to pass this bug on to Evernote support at    Contact Evernote Support Twitter @evernotehelps     

Archived