PDF Retrieving & Reading on iPhone 5s

Hello, I'm a relatively new Premium Evernote User. Recently, I tried accessing some of my PDF documents I added to Evernote from my Windows desktop application. 

I can read and access the PDF documents just fine on the Windows platform.  (picture 1)

However, when I go to the same notes on my iPhone 5s there is a "placeholder" with an instruction to download the PDF file (picture 2). {See Pictures}

My question, is the way the Evernote Application with PDF's is suppose to behave? If I download the same PDF file to my iTunes file, I can at least read the PDF file in my iBooks reader after syncing the device.

Any help on "how Evernote works with PDF's to the iphone" will be helpful. Thanks

1.JPG

2.jpg

• Level 5*
54 minutes ago, dCote said:

Hello, I'm a relatively new Premium Evernote User. Recently, I tried accessing some of my PDF documents I added to Evernote from my Windows desktop application. 

I can read and access the PDF documents just fine on the Windows platform.  (picture 1)

However, when I go to the same notes on my iPhone 5s there is a "placeholder" with an instruction to download the PDF file (picture 2). {See Pictures}

My question, is the way the Evernote Application with PDF's is suppose to behave? If I download the same PDF file to my iTunes file, I can at least read the PDF file in my iBooks reader after syncing the device.

Any help on "how Evernote works with PDF's to the iphone" will be helpful. Thanks

That is how Evernote works on the mobile platforms.

Historically, mobile devices have limited storage space, compared to Windows devices.  By default, Evernote does not store much data on the mobile device; using an online connection and downloading on demand.

If you have storage space, you can designate an Offline Notebook, and have your note data downloaded.

Archived