iPad pro

Hasp1968

Idea

I'm using evernote on an mac, iPad pro (9,7) and on an iPhone. 

While listening the speaker it would be nice to make notes directly inside the evernote note AND - as the iPad pro can show 2 windows side by side - to be able to open on the second screen a pdf document and make notes or highlights on it directly INSIDE the pdf document without using Adobe or any other PDF app (similar like make notes on a document in one note). 

The advantage is, you have your written notes which you can share somehow or send via e-Mail AND - on your PDF document you have your highlighted areas, comments and on the evernote note itself you have the part you may need differently for e-Mails, for your workspace etc. 

And as my last whish - a white background would be nice too. 

BR 

Napkin 27112016.jpg

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2016-11-26 at 11:52 PM, Hasp1968 said:

I'm using evernote on an mac, iPad pro (9,7) and on an iPhone. 

While listening the speaker it would be nice to make notes directly inside the evernote note AND - as the iPad pro can show 2 windows side by side - to be able to open on the second screen a pdf document and make notes or highlights on it directly INSIDE the pdf document without using Adobe or any other PDF app (similar like make notes on a document in one note). 

The advantage is, you have your written notes which you can share somehow or send via e-Mail AND - on your PDF document you have your highlighted areas, comments and on the evernote note itself you have the part you may need differently for e-Mails, for your workspace etc. 

Not sure what you're asking for.

As per your post, you can have two windows open; one with Evernote and one with a pdf
You can't have both windows running Evernote, so what's the problem with a pdf app

>>And as my last whish - a white background would be nice too. 

Again, as per your screenshot, I'm seeing a white background

Archived