Using a dropbox folder as an import folder

I want to use a folder I have under my Dropbox folder as my import folder for Evernote.  I am using Windows 10.  When Tools/Import Folders, and then hit the "Add..." button, it does not show me any of the folders I have under Dropbox on my hard drive.  What gives?  
How can I use a Dropbox folder as my import folder?

Thanks for any help.  Much appreciated

• Level 5*

Hi.  I just checked with my DB account and I have no problem viewing the drive and all its folders.  My location seems to be C:/users/<me>/Dropbox  If you don't have anything similar,  try restarting your system and check again?

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Len15 said:

I want to use a folder I have under my Dropbox folder as my import folder for Evernote.  I am using Windows 10.  When Tools/Import Folders, and then hit the "Add..." button, it does not show me any of the folders I have under Dropbox on my hard drive.  What gives?  
How can I use a Dropbox folder as my import folder?

Thanks for any help.  Much appreciated

Unless it is hidden, the Import Folder selection tool in Evernote can see any folder on your machine.

hey guys,

Awesome.  It was exactly where gazumped said it would be.  I right clicked on the Dropbox folder to see its properties, and low and behold I saw the path was C;users/...

Perfect!   Thanks very much for the help.

Archived