Due to limited staffing, chat support will be unavailable from Thursday, July 2 at 5:30 PM (CDT) to Monday, July 20 at 8 AM (CDT). This will allow us to reply to your email requests as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding. ×
lborcoll

ANSWERED Accidentally pressed report spam?

I accidentally pressed 'report spam' on a post because it loaded right by the title

Is there a way to undo this? Will it be a lot of hassle for the user who just got their post reported as a spam?

• Like 1

I accidentally pressed "report spam" because it loaded right next to the title?

How can I undo this? 

Hey @lborcoll - No worries! We manually review each spam report, so anything that isn't actually spam will be left untouched. Thanks for checking, though!

d3MKq5hNWnq5mCKA.gif

On 11/22/2016 at 3:00 PM, lborcoll said:

I accidentally pressed 'report spam' on a post because it loaded right by the title

Is there a way to undo this? Will it be a lot of hassle for the user who just got their post reported as a spam?

I agree. Would be nice if there was an UNDO button for that kind of thing like there is in Gmail.

21 hours ago, PETStech said:

Here's my problem: the button covers part of Title in a shared document.

Thanks for posting the screenshot

I'm confused as to the origin.  I read these forum posts in a web browser and I never see a 'Report Spam' message

Formatting differs when viewed in Chrome browsers on MacBook Air and iPad (same link in both examples, attached).

ReportSpam_Chrome_oniPad.png

ReportSpam_Chrome_onMBAir.png

Just want to chime in .. I accidentally did the same thing .. because of the “cover title’” issue as noted in a previous screendump. This really should be addressed.