Rename a notebook?

Taios

How do I rename a notebook?

I tried right clicking a notebook - nothing there.

I tried opening the notebook and looking at options, nothing there.

The only options are share, delete, star.

Really confusing interface. Found the old interface much more intuitive and I didn't have to constantly switch in and out of the menu on the left. Now it's hard to even know exactly where I am. This new interface is stressful and i've been using it for a while now. I've not gotten used to it at all. 

@Taios, to rename a notebook using Evernote Web, you first want to click on the notebook. Once you click to open the notebook, it will display a list of relevant posts within that notebook. Above the lists of posts within that notebook, you'll see the notebook title and below it, a share button. To the top right of that black box with the notebook title and share button, you'll see an "i" or what I call an upside down exclamation mark. Click that, a window will appear and you can the just edit the title.

• 1 month later...
On 24/11/2016 at 2:54 PM, Mike Kuplevatsky said:

@Taios, to rename a notebook using Evernote Web, you first want to click on the notebook. Once you click to open the notebook, it will display a list of relevant posts within that notebook. Above the lists of posts within that notebook, you'll see the notebook title and below it, a share button. To the top right of that black box with the notebook title and share button, you'll see an "i" or what I call an upside down exclamation mark. Click that, a window will appear and you can the just edit the title.

I do not know whether this is the right place to thank you, Mike,  for your instructions. It worked. After 1.5 hours on searching for something that should be in the general user advices.

By the way,  how can I learn how to use this forum? What do  the words like "Quote", "LIKE THIS" an others mean? Better, what is the effect ov clicking them?

On 24/11/2016 at 2:54 PM, Mike Kuplevatsky said:

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2016 at 6:54 AM, Mike Kuplevatsky said:

Wow this worked, but what a horrible user experience. Thank you!

Archived