Surface Pro and/or iPad Pro inking and features

I have been searching for videos and or reviews that address evernote inking on the surface pro and or surface book. Is it accurate that Evernote for windows (Native app or standard windows) does not support the pen and inking? If it does, does that inked note get indexed like a photo of handwritten notes?

Same question for iPad Pro. The demo app of EN on iPad Pro doesn't even let you ink. It that because you can't ink in evernote on iPad pro. Is that because you can't do it or that the demo is out of date?

All I want is to see is inking and the features that accompany it on the two platforms!!  Help?

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Jamison.IO said:

Same question for iPad Pro. The demo app of EN on iPad Pro doesn't even let you ink. It that because you can't ink in evernote on iPad pro. Is that because you can't do it or that the demo is out of date?

All I want is to see is inking and the features that accompany it on the two platforms!!  Help?

I can do ink on my iPad.  It's saved as an image, and gets indexed

Can you provide a link to the demo you're referencing

My reference is https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/213493077-How-to-add-hand-drawn-sketches-to-Evernote-on-iOS-devices

Archived