I am using Android Evernote with OnePlus 3 and I have a problem with showing the thumbnails.

I have been using Evernote with Galaxy S7 and all thumbnails were correctly shown, no matter the note was created with camera or adding an attachment.

with Oneplus 3 when I create a note from camera the thumbnail is shown, but when I create a note with an attachment from previously taken photos the thumbnails is not shown. Instead, a grey image is shown (see attachment).

This is quite annoying. What am I doing wrong?

Screenshot_20161121-205554.png

Hello @claudiu moldovan,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. Usually when this happens, syncing and then completely closing down the Evernote application and reopening will correct this if the image is just an attachment. I haven't seen this recently though. In order to better assist you with this, please answer the following:

• Is this happening with all of your notes like this?
  • What is the picture source of the images? (Photos, Google Drive, etc.)
  • What is the version number of the Evernote application that you are running?

Thanks!

this started when I moved to One Plus 3 phone from s7. 

when I create a note with camera is fine but when I create a note with attachments from phone's Gallery the thumbnail is not shown. Previous notes are displayed correctly with thumbnails.

syncing or force close doesnt solve this. version is 7.9.6.hope these info help

On 11/21/2016 at 10:43 PM, Matt W. said:

Hello @claudiu moldovan,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. Usually when this happens, syncing and then completely closing down the Evernote application and reopening will correct this if the image is just an attachment. I haven't seen this recently though. In order to better assist you with this, please answer the following:

• Is this happening with all of your notes like this?
  • What is the picture source of the images? (Photos, Google Drive, etc.)
  • What is the version number of the Evernote application that you are running?

Thanks!

any idea how to solve it?

Archived