Mass Import From GMAIL

Good Day,

I have several thousand email messages saved in my GMAIL account that I would like to import into my Evernote account. I have the Plus version of Evernote. I know how to import the email messages one at a time but as I said I would like to move several thousand. Every email in my GMAIL account has a label already applied to it. Is there a utility or process available that someone could point out for me so that I can accomplish this task? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

• Level 5*

No. in fact, they will throttle you if you try that. They actively lock scripts that put thousands of emails into their service. That isn't what it is for and really does a number on their servers. 

• Level 5*
On 2016-11-20 at 5:12 PM, Fraser_Morrison said:

I have several thousand email messages saved in my GMAIL account that I would like to import into my Evernote account. I have the Plus version of Evernote. I know how to import the email messages one at a time but as I said I would like to move several thousand. Every email in my GMAIL account has a label already applied to it. Is there a utility or process available that someone could point out for me so that I can accomplish this task? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

How about a two step process

The first step is to export your email,
Does GMail give you any options?

Are you using an email client software?
I use Apple email to view my Gmail, and I can export the mail to pdf files.

Archived