Broken Images

There are other posts about similar issues. Pictures in my note which were attached both using the camera on my phone and attached from files on my phone were replaced with a broken image icon (see attached). All pictures in the note were replaced with this icon. Pictures were working fine in this note for several months. No other notes with pictures were affected. I believe I was connected to the internet on both my devices (desktop Windows 7 and Android 6.0.1 phone) for the whole time between when the images were working and when they became broken (although I might have disconnected my phone from the internet at one point - can't remember). Same issue on both my devices.

Can I get a backup of this note from Evernote without becoming a premium member? I would prefer not to have to pay $10 for a monthly premium user every time I need to restore a note that randomly broke.

I can't submit a ticket as a free user and there is no menu in my desktop application with an option to create an activity log.

Untitled.jpg

• Level 5*
22 hours ago, conneronner said:

Can I get a backup of this note from Evernote without becoming a premium member? I would prefer not to have to pay $10 for a monthly premium user every time I need to restore a note that randomly broke.

As you mentioned, the Note History is a paid account feature.
You might want to run your own personal backups.
I have this scripted on my Mac so each night changed notes (Update Date) are exported to a backup folder.

So Evernote isn't willing to stand behind their product by offering a free backup when their software glitches? In other words, they're forcing users to pay for their premium service in order for users to protect themselves from this glitch? 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, conneronner said:

So Evernote isn't willing to stand behind their product by offering a free backup when their software glitches? In other words, they're forcing users to pay for their premium service in order for users to protect themselves from this glitch? 

You do realize you're posting in a user discussion forum.

I'm a user just like yourself; (although I backup my data)

To contact Evernote, try Contact Evernote Support Twitter @evernotehelps      

In IOS, you can go to Settings > Support > Submit Support Ticket   

Archived