Big Notes with attachments won't open on Android

So,  I have several note files with bunch of audio attachments. I always upload my recordings from my Android device. But, whenever I exceed some size limit inside the note file, these won't open on my android device and I get the following message: "We are unable to load the note on this device. Please use Evernote on you Computer to access it." And it is way below the 200mb note size limit - maybe 50mb..

On the other hand these notes open just fine on my iPad, as well as Macbook. 

How do I open these notes just normal on my Android device? 

(I have premium btw.)

Thank you in advance.

Hello @Lambino,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. Since this is happening with audio notes and in several of your notes, I have some questions that might help us narrow down what could be causing this.

• What is the version number of the Evernote application is currently running?
  • What Android device are you using and what Android OS update is it using?
  • Are audio notes the only notes that are encountering this or does this happen to notes with other attachments?

Thanks.

23 minutes ago, Matt W. said:

Hello @Lambino,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. Since this is happening with audio notes and in several of your notes, I have some questions that might help us narrow down what could be causing this.

• What is the version number of the Evernote application is currently running?
  • What Android device are you using and what Android OS update is it using?
  • Are audio notes the only notes that are encountering this or does this happen to notes with other attachments?

Thanks.

To explain my note taking:

I used to have one single note file in which I add everyday new sound recordings from an external sound recording app (mp4 sound files). But whenever I reach the limit (whenever the note comes up with the error message on my android) I have to split my note and create a new one. In other words: My (in total) 150mb of notes open separately on android just fine when I split it on my mac or ipad (doesn't matter) to 50mb-50mb-50mb files - but not as a single file when I combine or add new stuff until the arbitrary 'limit' is reached.

Back to your questions: 

• Evernote app version 7.9.6
  • Oneplus 3: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow; OxygenOS 3.2.6
  • I have other notes with bunch of Pdf files, but these are not nearly as big as those with sound recordings, so they open fine.

Archived