Extra "end of line" or "carriage return" when typing longer notes

Hello everyone,

Have you been faced with an odd behavior in 6.10 for Mac whereby when having typed at least a page of text (not sure if necessary to replicate issue) and you type [return] then 2x [return] are entered. So instead of having your cursor appear 1 line lower, it appears 2 lines lower with one extra line added for no reason.

When taking notes this is pretty disruptive. As it been reported? I couldn't find this in a quick Google search. Looking forward to seeing this fixed.

I also tried to post this in a sub forum that would fit but didn't find any technical/issue/bug-related sub forum.

Pierre

• Level 5*

Hi.  Patience required here I think - this tends to be a fairly busy international crowd with wildly variable time zones and responses can take anything from days to weeks to filter back.  Factor in the number of people who are Mac users actually seeing your issue...

Yes, I am having this problem. Running Version 6.10 (454267 Direct) on a MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015) with El Capitan 10.11.6.

Pretty irritating, I'm trying to type in a large quantity of handwritten notes with lots of line breaks.

• 2 months later...

Archived