Drag/drop between notes

BillyP

Idea

I'd like to suggest adding the capability to drag/drop files between notes. For example, I use Scannable to create .pdf files of class handouts, but Scannable adds them to Evernote as new separate notes. If I want to include them in the note for a particular class, I have to download the .pdf files to my computer, then drag/drop them into the desired note. It would be simpler to be able to drag them out of the Scannable-created notes and drop them onto the desired note visible in the list on the left. 

Thanks!

3 replies to this idea

On 11/16/2016 at 5:39 PM, BillyP said:

I'd like to suggest adding the capability to drag/drop files between notes. For example, I use Scannable to create .pdf files of class handouts, but Scannable adds them to Evernote as new separate notes. If I want to include them in the note for a particular class, I have to download the .pdf files to my computer, then drag/drop them into the desired note. It would be simpler to be able to drag them out of the Scannable-created notes and drop them onto the desired note visible in the list on the left. 

Thanks!

One of the best ideas I have ever heard! :-) This is for sure the most missing (but in my eyes so simple) feature which would help so much! 

• Level 5
On 11/16/2016 at 8:39 AM, BillyP said:

We don't currently support dragging attachments into the note list, but if you open one or both of the notes in a separate window, you can simply drag the attachment from one note to the other.

Archived